Saturday, April 28, 2012

Getting started with Inkscape!

"Inkscape is an open source vector graphics editor that uses the standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format."

I got started with Inkscape without knowing a lot about it, but I used my knowledge on other graphic softwares and some tutorials to figure out what I needed to know in order to create neat and creative images. I will be posting what I have learned so far and what I'm learning right now, and also some useful tips for further reference. 

Images I create so far:

 This is a icon that I created for the software Engine that is being developed by the students Felipe Viana and Leonardo Nascimento. They are using the programming language C# to create a software that will be used to manage a store (money, client information, etc), and this icon I created will be used is the software along with a sequence of icons that will be also created by me.

This is the cookie monster!



Inkscape useful tutorial websites:


http://tavmjong.free.fr/INKSCAPE/

http://www.webtutoriais.com/categorias.php?categoria=Illustrator



No comments:

Post a Comment